On Tuesday 29th October we held our TALiNT Agency World Leaders in Recruitment event at The Natwest Conference Centre.
We heard valuable insights from world leading speakers including James Reed, Peter Searle, Bev White, Sharron O’Donnell and Adam Hawkins – plus interactive round table sessions on the hottest topics and results from our unique TALiNT Agency Benchmark programme enabling agency leaders gain a competitive edge.
Key takeaways include:
- “Agencies have to be good at everything now. Marketing, Tech and Analytics are not a nice to have, they are vital to survive and thrive” ~ Ken Brotherston – TALiNT Partners
- “Longevity is our objective and we are 60 years old (REED), which is a good start.” ~ James Reed – REED Global
- “Recruiters sometimes get a bad press and we need to get the message out there that we play a vital role in helping the right people find the right jobs.” ~ James Reed – REED Global
- “A lot of tech solutions that help recruiter efficiency don’t help client and candidate experience, video enhances experience and helps differentiate recruiters” ~ Jessica Kilkenny Roddy – Hinterview
- “We are seeing a trend of more types of workers going freelance, from trade to professional services. Enabled by tech and driven by highest employement on record and empoyers having to compromise.” ~ Tim O’Brien – Bullhorn
- “Candidates will tell everyone if they have a bad recruitment experience and will rarely, if ever, give you a second chance. The candidate is the first client.” ~ Bev White – GI Group
Some pictures of our day
What our attendees thought of the day
To join us at one of our next events, visit out event page to find out more.
Follow us on our social channels to keep up to date with events, our magazine publication and Industry Awards – plus lots of other news.