TALiNT In-House Leaders:
The Candidate Journey: Matching the candidate experience with your employer brand
About the Event
Join us on Thursday 25th February 2021 for our TALiNT In-House Leaders event – The Candidate Journey: Matching the candidate experience with your employer brand event.
A strong employer brand is needed now more than ever to keep up with changing candidate priorities. Employee safety, well-being and belonging are at the forefront, but does the candidate experience you deliver match your brand? In a disrupted market with more applications than ever before but still with extreme candidate shortages in key areas, getting this wrong could have serious implications for short term attraction and longer term planning.
This fast-paced event will deliver valuable insight, experience and expertise from senior talent leaders and solution providers through punchy presentations and panel Q&A, giving you the opportunity to take a step back, learn from our expert speakers and ask any questions.
Speakers & Topics
Who Can Attend?
Tickets are complimentary for senior HR and TA leaders. If you are a supplier, please contact email@example.com for sponsorship and ticket information.
Head of Resourcing & Recruitment Services
Executive Director, Human
Speakers to be announced soon
- Breaking through the noise
- Creating the right message
- Aligning it with organisation culture, business objectives and consumer brand
- Employee engagement – inclusivity and belonging
- Attracting the right talent in a candidate heavy market
- Stakeholder engagement for brand advocacy
- Responding to social change
- Driving inclusion through digital transformation
- Using the right channels and platforms
- Profiling for accurate assessment
- Effective onboarding – live vs virtual
- Metrics that matter
25th Jan 2021
09:15 – 12:30