How Can Recruiters & RPOs be Better D&I Partners
Recruitment & Talent
About the Event
Recruiters & RPOs joined us on Thursday 25th March 2021 for our TALiNT PointSix event – How Can Recruiters & Talent Solutions Providers be Better Diversity & Inclusion (D&I) Partners.
D&I is now a more important differentiator for candidates, clients, suppliers, and investors. Recruiters & talent solutions providers that avoid challenging themselves with the right questions or making themselves accountable to the right metrics are losing out to those who can.
This fast-paced event delivered valuable insight from expert advisers and TIARA-winning leaders to help you understand how you can be a better D&I partner to your clients.
Speakers & Topics
Emily Ayre, MD of financial services recruiter BRUIN Financial – and two-time winner of the TIARA D&I Award – highlighted some of the initiatives that have helped the firm achieve its own objectives around balance and inclusion as well as winning and retaining clients as a D&I partner and sector champion.
Neil Griffiths, director of story-telling consultancy CERIPH and former global communications and marketing leader at Korn Ferry and AMS, offered advice on how to create and communicate an employer brand to engage emerging talent.
This virtual and interactive event provided opportunities to learn from peers and experts on key themes:
– What mindset is needed to drive diversity & inclusion?
– How have employer and candidate expectations changed around D&I, and why?
– What do clients expect from recruitment / talent solutions partners?
– How can recruiters & talent solution providers better collaborate to support D&I objectives?
– What is the role of personal brand in building an inclusive employer brand?
– How is talent tech better enabling D&I as a service?
Why join our events?
25th Mar 2021
11:00 – 12:00
Recruitment & Talent Solutions Leaders