Emerging Talent 2020
Helping solve Early Careers and Emerging Talent recruiting challenges
About the Event
Our annual TALiNT In-House Emerging Talent event is back. We’ll be talking through and sharing insight on some of the key early careers and emerging talent challenges employers face in the UK including:
- Candidate attraction
- Developing your employer brand
- Engaging diverse talent pools
- Creating a positive candidate experience
- Assessing the right skills
- Internships & apprenticeships
- Research and insights
- Using tech to engage talent
Who We Are
TALiNT In-House Leaders is the largest free Talent Acquisition and HR event programme in the UK, Europe, Australia, Middle East and Asia. The events combine industry leading keynote talks, interactive discussion sessions and relaxed social networking opportunities which means our delegates derive a multitude of business leading ideas and benefits.
The events are free of charge for In-House; Heads of HR, Resourcing, HR Directors, HR Managers and Senior HR Team Members. We have a limited number of sponsorship and ticket opportunities for suppliers. Please contact Andy Daniel if you are an industry solution provider/supplier.
Head of Assessment Operations
Civil Service Fast Stream - Cabinet Office
Head of Recruitment Operations
Civil Service HR
Head of Student Recruitment
Ernst & Young
Global Head of Talent
Global Banking & Markets - HSBC
Emerging Talent Consultant
Strategic Team Leader
Director - UK & Ireland
Join us for breakfast and meet your peers
Welcome to TAliNT Partners – Emerging Talent
- What is the Fast Stream? Who we are and what we do
- The challenges and issues we faced. An outline of the challenges for us as a high profile Civil Service recruiter.
- How we transformed the recruitment process. What we did to address each of the issues and challenges. • Outcomes and moving forward. How successful were the changes we put into place, and what we are going to do next.
In this session, we will look at the needs of today’s students when navigating the world of work, what employers can do to help the transition from education to employment and new strategies that will help to recruit emerging talent.
Network with your peers and chat to suppliers
Discussing 3 challenges facing emerging talent this year
- CSR or commercial benefit?
- How and why we should support social mobility
Amazon disrupted definitively the way people buy: what if Amazon went into jobs tomorrow? Comparing the online shopping experience with job seeking: what if we applied that exceptional experience to the activity of looking for a job Seeing how relevance – driven by the combination of Big Data, A.I. and Programmatic advertising – enables to perform effective recruiting campaigning and deliver on-demand qualified candidates
Discussing 3 challenges facing candidate attraction this year
- Recruitment – Where do we have the most impact?
- Development – Understanding the bigger picture
- Career – Finding the role for you
- Looking at what today’s emerging talent see as progression
- What they’re looking for from an employer that will help to retain them
- We’ll be giving advice on how to ensure as an employer you’re offering a clear progression path and the importance of this
Register for Tickets
2nd December 2020
8:30 – 5:00
Free for Talent Acquisition / HR Delegates