TALiNT World Leaders in Recruitment 2020
Helping solve talent challenges
About the Event
Join us for this year’s World Leaders In Recruitment Conference, one of the most iconic and highest profile events in the recruitment industry. Once again, for 2020 we will give you unique insight from some of the industry’s top thought leaders, those who you would rarely have access too. Their expertise will provide next-level business critical content and analysis.
Join us on Wednesday 4th November for a series of webinars that will contain valuable insight presented in a compelling question time format and in two conveniently timed sessions.
The theme of the morning session is ‘leadership challenges and the lessons learned’. This will feature two very high profile CEO’s, alongside leading economist, Neil Parker from NatWest. They will share their experiences of the year so far, in short and punchy presentations, and then they will take your questions. The session is scheduled to run from 10.00am to 11.30 am. Do you run a multi-branded, specialist, £1 billion+ recruitment business? Our speakers do!
The theme for the afternoon is ‘the new recruitment and HRTech landscape’, which is all about how utilising technology has driven recruitment businesses during this period of seismic change. Featuring two true recruitment company innovators alongside technology experts, this is an ideal opportunity to ensure you are up to speed on everything technology based. You will hear from and be able to question on speakers. The session is scheduled to run from 2.00pm to 3.00pm.
Founder & Investor
The REED Group
Session 1: Leadership challenges and lessons learned
- The global/UK recoveries – how are they going?
- What more can authorities do realistically?
- How quickly can economies recover given widespread worker displacement?
- Longer term trend changes to be accelerated by COVID?
- The adrenalin of crisis management
- The big decision – survival or transform to better?
- Sustainability in the second wave
Session 2: Question Time – The new recruitment & HR Tech landscape
- What are the key value adds of a recruiter today?
- How do we adapt to best deliver that value now and in the future?
- Which technologies can help us enhance that value add?
4th Nov 2020
10:00 – 15:00