WORLD LEADERS IN RECRUITMENT CONFERENCE & POINTSIX LEADERS LUNCH
Optimising talent and technology to adapt to new workforce trends
5th Oct 2021
About the Event
Join us on Tuesday 5th October 2021 for our annual conference and industry lunch for leaders of the UK’s best staffing companies. This exclusive event will present industry insights from world leaders in recruitment to help you make better strategic decisions about your talent and technology.
Speakers & Topics
Delegates are offered a rare opportunity to hear keynotes from two of the sector’s most respected executives. Leaders from the world’s largest recruitment firms and best technology companies will share leadership lessons and transformation tactics in chaired panel debates and curated roundtable discussions. Delegates will also be able to connect with peers at our industry lunch for the sector’s top leaders.
Who Can Attend?
Employer Programme Director
Group Client Solutions Director
RGF Staffing UK
Chairman & CEO
ManpowerGroup UK, Regional MD of ManpowerGroup Northern Europe & European leader for RPO & TAPFIN
Director of Business Development
Chief Revenue Officer
CPL UK - Technology and Healthcare
- Alex Evans, Programme Director, TALiNT Partners
Session One - Technology
- Mark Cahill, MD ManpowerGroup UK, Regional MD of ManpowerGroup Northern Europe, and European leader for RPO and for TAPFIN
- Scott Siwicki, Group Client Solutions Director, RGF Staffing UK, Adam Dale, CRO, SourceBreaker & Affi Khan, CEO, CPL UK – Technology and Healthcare
- Brendan Flood, Chairman & CEO, Staffing360, Katie Folwell-Davies, Investment Director, Twenty20 & Bullhorn
10:40 – 11:05: Break & Refreshments
Session Two - Talent
- Ken Brotherston, MD & Debra Sparshott, Employer Programme Director, TALiNT Partners
- Natasha Crump, ESG Director, Amoria Bond & Tim Cook, Group CEO, nGAGE
- Andrew Spence, Workforce Futurist, Kevin Freeguard, CEO, Gattaca, Neil Brodie, Director of Business Development, JobDiva & Nicola McQueen, CEO, NHS Professionals
- Steve Ingham, CEO, PageGroup
13:00 - 14:00: Session Three - PointSix Leaders Lunch
Invitation-only lunch & networking drinks
The King’s Fund is a beautiful venue situated in Cavendish Square away from the hustle and bustle of the West End. This AIM accredited (from the Meetings Industry Association) space has the luxury of a large auditorium and open networking space with glass roof and top multimedia and production facilities. It also has one of London’s most sought after outdoor entertaining spaces!
5th Oct 2021
08:30 – 14:00 BST