At TALiNT Partners we are committed to providing our network of delegates and sponsors the best possible experience targeted at meeting their needs. We only hold and process essential personal data to meet this goal and legitimate business interests. We will always take account of your personal data rights.
Talent Intelligence Partners Ltd encompasses TALiNT Partners, Talent Leaders Connect#tlcon and Recruitment Leaders Connect#rlcon. This policy applies to all of these as does the term ‘we’ or ‘us’.
We, Talent Intelligence Partners Ltd, have our registered offices at 52 Grosvenor Gardens, London SW1W 0AU.
This Policy describes how we collect, use, secure and share personal information. It also describes your choices regarding use, access, and correction of your personal information. For purposes of this Policy, personal information shall mean any information relating to an identifiable person such as name or email address.
We process personal information for certain legitimate purposes, which include some of the following:
Data we collect
We keep to a minimum the data we collect and avoid storing sensitive information.
- To promote awareness of our events to specific organisations and invite appropriate delegates
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalise or otherwise improve our services/communications for the benefit of our delegates and sponsors
- To better understand how people interact with our websites
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns
Typically, we collect
If a payment is required to attend an event we collect and process payment information from you using third party PCI-compliant service providers such as Square or Paypal or we will invoice you through our secure Xero accounting system.
How We Share Information
We only disclose your personal information to third parties as follows
- Name and job title
- Company email address
- The company or organisation you work for and its location
- If you book to attend an event we will request a telephone number in case we need to alert you to changes
- This data is stored securely on Hubspot and Splash
Cookies are small pieces of data that are stored on your computer, mobile phone, or other device when you first visit a website.
- We use affiliated and unaffiliated service providers (including web servers, cloud storage systems, CRM providers, email services, content support teams and others) to help us deliver our service and run our business subject to strict confidentiality agreements. These companies are authorised to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us. These companies include Hubspot and Splash.
- Company email address
- If you register to attend one of our events you are asked to give permission for your name and contact business email to be shared with our sponsor partner for that specific event. We do not share your data without this explicit consent.
- In a sale of our company or assets, your data may be transferred, subject to the acquirer accepting the commitments made in this Policy and compliance with applicable law.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of our website.
Social Media Features
We secure your personal information on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorised access, use or disclosure. When sensitive Personal Information (such as a credit card number) is collected on our website and/or transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
For our event management we use Splashthat.com to send out our invitations and communications to our events. There is an unsubscribe option that will stop you from receiving any further communications. Alternatively, if you wish to access, correct, update or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- Certain cookies are important for providing provide site functionality
- We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
- We work with third parties, such as Google Analytics, to provide analytics services that use the Cookies set on your device to measure the performance of our promotions on social media and track traffic to TALiNT Partners generally.