TALiNT has launched the exclusive PointSix programme to help CEOs and senior executives turn good recruitment firms into great companies.
“Only 0.6% of the UK’s 40,000 recruitment companies have turnover above £50m; but size is no guarantee for success,” said Alex Evans, Programme Director of TALiNT Partners who heads up PointSix. “The recruitment industry is facing unprecedented change, and the winners are those best able to adapt and innovate.”
PointSix is designed for large and scaling businesses that are recognised as examplars in the recruitment industry. This includes those who have won or been shortlisted for industry awards and profiled in TALiNT’s Top UK Recruiters Report.
The PointSix programme offers access to world-renowned business experts, advisers and authors as well as peers from the UK’s top 500 recruitment firms. Qualifying members can also enhance their profile as thought-leaders in TALiNT International magazine and TALiNT’s wider programme of Agency and In-House Leader events.
Six key benefits of membership include:
- Monthly workshops to help C-Suite executives make better business decisions
- Quarterly dinners for thought-provoking speakers and peer networking opportunities
- Qualified referrals and introductions to the TALiNT network
- HR, Resourcing and Talent Acquisition Directors have access to TALiNT events
- Editorial opportunities and advertising discounts in TALiNT International magazine
- Free entry to the TALiNT International Annual Recruitment Awards (TIARAs) and enhanced positioning in the Top Recruiters Report
Luke Williams, CEO of Ignata and a member of PointSix said: “The mix of a really strong and relevant peer group with the genuine learning from experts makes these sessions extremely valuable and a great investment of time”. Andy Hallett, Director of fellow member SThree, added: “The quality of speakers is very good presented on an industry agenda, as opposed to a narrower recruitment one. We’ve personally benefited from being part of the network.”
To request a TALiNT PointSix Membership Pack, and find out more about this year’s speaker programme, email firstname.lastname@example.org.